Many agents are making the move to form their own brokerage. Some have dreams of going big while others just enjoy keeping it small. Terry Swanson made the switch about 12 years ago and has not looked back. So what does it take to make a brokerage work and what advice does Terry have for other agents who may consider the same?
In this interview Terry Swanson will answer things such as
- What were the early days of the brokerage like?
- When did he bring in help?
- What is the most common mistake agents make when opening up their own shop?
- What are the top tips he would give to one of his agents who wanted to open their own brokerage?
- How about costs?
- At what point can an agent look to hire a broker if they want and leverage time?