Wow, we are only 9 days away from REtechSouth 4.0! Where has the year gone? Personally I am very excited for this year. I saw earlier today that the MVP tickets have SOLD OUT! There are however some All-Star tickets left, so if you have not registered yet, there is still hope. Instead of sharing a bunch of great articles from around the real estate world, this week I wanted to share 4 reasons why everyone should attend REtechSouth.
1. Tweetup Event by LENNAR Atlanta. This is a gathering to meet old friends and make new ones before REtechSouth 2011 begins. Pay your own way and stay as long as you’d like, but be ready to learn together come Thursday morning.
- Who: All RETSO Attendees are welcome. Pay your own way, drink specials.
- Special : Appetizers and Fun buy LENNAR Atlanta
- What: A casual meet and greet over drinks at the local neighborhood bar.
- When: Wednesday, March 30th | 7:30p – 10:30p (or later)
- Where:The Arena Tavern 2000 Satellite Blvd, Duluth, GA 30097 View Map and Get Directions.
- Dress: Casual
2. MVP Awards Party- Every year we treat our speakers to a special event on Thursday night. This year we are combining speaker appreciation with a few simple awards for quality content created by real estate professionals. MVP Attendees are invited to our Private Awards Party on Thursday evening, March 31st, 2011. The event will be held on location at REtechSouth and features 3 Awards for Quality Content, including Best Photo, Best Video, and Best Blog Post of the Year. Feel free to nominate your own work or the work of a friend, colleague, or even competitor. We are seeking to showcase the best of 2010. A prize pack will be given in addition to the award and recognition.
- Who: MVP Attendees and Speakers only. Tickets are limited, purchase now.
- What: Powerful networking, good food, good drinks, and good times as we celebrate excellent real estate creativity and appreciate those who give back to our industry.
- When: Thursday, March 31st | 7:00p – 11:00p
- Where: On location at Gwinnett Center. 6400 Sugarloaf Parkway in Duluth, Georgia 30097
- Dress: Wear Your Cool Clothes
3. REtechSouth After Party- Join the Georgia Chapter of the Young Professionals Network for the official RETSO after party. Your $10 covers your premium seat to the Gwinnett Gladiators hockey game at the Gwinnett Arena plus unlimited beer, wine and food prior to the game. Buy your After Party Ticket now. For more information contact Morgan Sapp via email at email@example.com or telephone at (678) 597-4136
- Who: RETSO After Party is open to all attendees, speakers, and sponsors alike. The cost is $10 for GAR Members and $20 for Non-Members..
- What: Unlimited food and drink (yes, even beer & wine) prior to the hockey game.
- When: Friday, April 1st | 5:30p – 7:00p
- Where: Next door at the Gwinnett Arena. The big building where they play hockey.
- Dress: Casual
4. The Best Real Estate Technology Conference of the South! Speakers and experts from around the country will be sharing their knowledge at this years event. People who are using these technologies daily will share how they use these things to increase their business. This year there are over 75 of the top presenters in the real estate industry who will voluntarily share their information over the two day conference.
If you have debated whether or not to attend this year, I hope these 4 awesome reasons solidify in your mind that you MUST attend. See you next week!