Your session title and description have been posted at http://retso.com/schedule.
Please review your bio & session description in detail. If you have any questions or changes, please contact Brad Nix at 770-653-6155 or email@example.com.
[toggle title_open=”Your Next Steps” title_closed=”Your Next Steps” hide=”yes” border=”yes” style=”default”]Prepare for your session. Work to simplify your presentation. Focus on the most important points. Make sure the audience leaves with a clear understanding of what they should DO next.
You may also consider promoting your speaking spot and tease your session via blog post or video. We invite you to submit a guest post on our RETSO blog or you can post it to your own site. If you will nudge us when you do, we’ll be glad to give some social love to your post. If you decide to just update Facebook or Twitter with your speaking details, be sure to use hashtag #retso so we can help share your message.
[toggle title_open=”Travel Logistics” title_closed=”Travel Logistics” hide=”yes” border=”yes” style=”default”]
- Airport: Hartsfield Jackson International
- Most speakers arrive Tuesday and depart Friday
- Car/Shuttle Rental: Rental car is the preferred method of transportation due to our North Atlanta location. Cost varies.
- Cab from Airport: The cost to take a cab from the airport to the hotel will be about $55 dollars.
- Visit our Location page to book your room now. Directions included at bottom of Location page.
[toggle title_open=”Technical Details” title_closed=”Technical Details” hide=”yes” border=”yes” style=”default”]We provide projector, screen, speakers, and mic in every room. You are welcome to use all or none of these devices.
You will need to drive the presentation from your own laptop. This means bring your own clicker or just tap the keyboard. We provide a podium or table to place your laptop. We’ve found it more effective to provide video adapters and let your hardware do the show itself vs forcing you to send us your files.
If you choose to do a slide presentation, please use your own background. This is your knowledge, not ours.
Please download and run all video and audio from within the presentation software. Relying on live internet is risky and we can’t guarantee success.
We ask that you arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your session in order to prepare the technical setup of your presentation.
[toggle title_open=”Presentation Tips” title_closed=”Presentation Tips” hide=”yes” border=”yes” style=”default”]After years of doing this, we’ve picked up a few tips worth sharing…
1. Remember to remove your name badge before presenting. It will look more professional in the photos and videos.
2. If you want your session shared outside the room, place your twitter handle on the opening slide of your presentation and remind the audience to use the hashtag #RETSO.
3. If you want to share your slides, please provide a link for attendees to download your presentation. Whether you host the slides on your own site or slideshare.net, please post the URL for slide access on the final slide of your presentation.
4. Please download and run all video and audio from with the presentation software. Relying on live internet is risky and we can’t guarantee success.